Alquinn Homes is a new home construction company that has been growing steadily since we opened in 2011. This family owned and operated company strives to achieve exceptional customer service through delivering well constructed homes to their clients in the Edmonton and surrounding areas. We are growing once again and are looking for friendly and energetic people to join our sales teams in Fort Saskatchewan, Spruce Grove and Stony Plain. If you have a desire to deliver great customer service and a willingness to learn we will teach you the rest. Previous sales experience is an asset, but not required. Job overview: You will be assisted by our sales manager who oversees all daily operations. We offer a great training program to build your confidence in the new home sales profession. Greeting guests, and effectively managing clients through the sales process. We will train you on construction practices and knowledge on the products we include in our homes.
You will primarily work in our show home during regular show home business hours,
3:00 – 8:00 Monday to Thursday
12:00 – 5:00 Saturday and Sunday
Travel to construction sites, other communities, other show homes, and Alquinn head office for meetings Responsibilities:
- Manage bi-weekly updates for homes under construction (with appropriate photographs) for presale clients.
- Book necessary client meetings.
- Organize files and ensure necessary marketing materials are up to date and available. • Keep your show home clean and organized, tidying and cleaning when necessary. • Plan and attend Show home Events when required.
- Attend Sales Meetings.
- Keep subdivision inventory job signs up to date.
- Creatively come up with new ways to generate leads.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Negotiate contracts and achieve monthly sales targets.
- Provide excellent customer service and address client inquiries or concerns.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build rapport and establish trust with clients.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual who is passionate about Sales. As a Sales Executive, you will play a key role in driving revenue growth and expanding our customer base. We offer competitive compensation, including commission-based incentives, as well as opportunities for career advancement within our organization. If you are a goal-oriented professional with excellent communication skills, we would love to hear from you!