Sales Executive, Edmonton & Spruce Grove Area
Alquinn Homes is looking for a fun, energetic, forward-thinking, productive and service-oriented Sales Executive who has a desire to be successful. If you are smart, persistent, creative, can set goals, and believe you have strong sales and entrepreneurial skills, we think we can help you thrive in our Company. Experience in selling homes and construction is essential.
A Sales Executive plays a very important role in the home buying process, and responsibilities may include showcasing homes, gaining new customer relationships, helping buyers and sellers come to agreements, offering expertise in home selection and local market knowledge, negotiating, and guidance in the closing transaction. Other job functions the chosen Sales Executive will have is:
- Communicating and corresponding with clients with respect to ongoing matters.
- Preparing and amending documents, charts and forms, including legal documents, correspondence, reports, emails and responses to routine inquiries.
- General clerical duties including paper and electronic filing, photocopying, fax, and scanning.
- Providing clients with valuable advice and guidance in the often complex and sometimes emotional process of purchasing a home
- Provide ongoing guidance and support to home owners
- Commission based role
- Marketing skills
- Advanced computing skills and ability to maintain electronic files
- High regard for quality, attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Superior organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize tasks independently
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management
Monday-Thursday: 3:00pm or 2:00pm (depending on the area) to 8:00pm
Saturday-Sunday: Noon to 5:00pm
If this position sounds of interest to you, please forward your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org.