Accounting & Purchasing Technician
Alquinn Homes is currently hiring a split position with an immediate availability.
Intermediate experience with accounting is required and a willingness to learn purchasing and new home construction.
The following is a list of the major responsibilities ;
Accounting responsibilities include;
• Day to day accounting routines including A/P, A/R, banking and payroll
• Month-end close duties including bank and other account reconciliations, working paper files
• Project costing and margin analysis
• Assist in tasks related to real estate sales closings
Purchasing responsibilities include;
• Liaise between internal and external departments to ensure the accuracy of information for production
• Process purchase orders for new home starts and variance purchase orders as assigned
• Plan, organize and complete work as assigned
• Data entry into purchasing software
• Maintain a customer focus and communicate with employees and customers at all levels of the organization
• Strong MS Office skills and accurate data entry skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to handle large volumes of data in a fast-paced environment
• Capable of working under pressure with tight deadlines and act with a sense of urgency
Email Pam Gratton your resume, email@example.com.
We thank you in advance for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.